Monday, August 22, 2005

Marketing Concepts

Marketing Concepts

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, "I am very rich.Marry me!
"That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see agorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at yousays, "He'svery rich.Marry him.
"That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and get her telephone number. Thenext day you calland say "Hi,I'm very rich.Marry me.
"That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
You get upand straightenyour tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink. Youopen the doorfor her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer hera ride, andthen say, "By the way, I'm very rich.Will you marryme?
"That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
She walksup to you andsays, "You are very rich.."That's Brand Recognition.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to herand say, "I'mrich.Marry me" She gives you a nice hard slap on yourface.
That's Customer Feedback !!!!!

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to herand say, "I amvery rich.Marry me!" And she introduces you to herhusband
That's demand and supply gap.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to herand before yousay, "I am very rich.Marry me!"
she turns her facetowards you------------
she is your wife !
That's competition eating into your market share.

No comments: